Black Tailored Fabric Floor Mats

When I bought the car it had some really awful rubber cheap looking mats in it, which I almost instantly removed. I wasn't so quick to replace them, however.

As majority of the servicing work on the car is now done, I decided to splash out on a set of nice mats. 

I looked to eBay and settled on a set of tailored black fabric mats with plastic fixings included, all for £22 delivered. Not a bad price in my opinion.

When I received the mats I thought they were a little thin, but when I got them fitted in the car they are actually just right. The plastic fixings are also very good, they hold the mats in place really well, on top of that they satisfy my OCD tendencies, when the fixing is tightened the slots all face the same direction. It's a small detail but it adds to the quality feel.

Overall very happy with the mats, they bring a welcome premium feel to the interior and should look a treat once I've gotten round to cleaning up those rather mucky pedals!