Boot Thoroughly Cleaned

When I was vacuumimg out the boot I noticed it wasn't smelling to sweet.

(This was just after I bought the car, I haven't left it this long, just haven't typed it up yet).

I lifted the carpet and was greeted with a nice mould covered spare wheel cover.

I was most definitely not having that.

I stripped out all the panels in the boot, all carpets and the spare wheel and set about them with disinfectant. I also fully disinfected the boot, spare wheel well and all side carpeting.



After about 2 hours of cleaning I was happy with the state of the boot. To finish up I sprayed some febreze in there and used some Poorboy's Natural Look trim cleaner, which I have to say is excellent and highly recommended, and smells amazing.



Here's a before and after of the battery cover, using the Poorboy's.


And the finished boot.