Snow Foam Kit

I'd been after a snow foam lance for some time after seeing it being used to great effect by amateur detailers.

Trouble was I didn't have the right pressure washer for the job either, I had an old that finally gave up the ghost in a quite impressive manor, spraying water out of every seam of the machine.

Anyway, I went and ordered myself a pretty decent Karcher one from Tesco as it was on offer at the time.

My excellent girlfriend then ordered me a snow foam lance with the connector to match from Clean your Car. She also got me some Valet Pro pH neutral snow foam from the same place.

So here's the not very happy old pressure washer and below that all my new kit assembled.



New Kit



The elements had been against me for the last 7 weeks; the flu, bad weather and odd jobs cropping up halted my usual religious weekly cleaning regime. As you might expect, doing 200 miles a week the car was looking a little untidy.

Anyway I got to spraying the car with the snow foam, this part is great fun, gets some funny looks from passers by as well. It is a lot more covered when you just spray it on, but by the time I'd sprayed it and then got the camera out and took the shots it had ran off a bit in areas.





Every time I use the snow foam though, it surprises me how well it brings the car up without me even having to touch it. As you can see below in the before and after pictures it really does work well, I couldn't recommend the kit enough. I will be using it before every wash in future, it only adds around 20 mins to the wash time as well.