BMW E46 330D M-Sport Manual

This is the first post on my new blog. I intend to update with every service, modification and significant clean, mostly for personal enjoyment but if it helps someone out or is an interesting read for anyone that's great too.

I kept a similar blog for my old car, a Rover 25 1.4 Impression, which can be found by following this link:

andybuckr25.blogspot.com


So the new car; a 2002 BMW E46 (facelift) 330D M-Sport Manual in Sapphire Black. It has the M57 2.9L turbo diesel engine in it and is running great.

Overall, the car was in ok condition, but in need of a very, very thorough clean, and a bit of TLC in the mechanical upkeep department too. There are a few niggles, I won't list them, but what do you expect from a car that's done 124k miles.

The advert for the car only featured one picture, which is shown below.