MOT - 2013 - Pass

I had a bit of a scare when sifting through my box of receipts and documents for the 330d, I had a quick scan over last year's MOT. My eyes were immediately drawn to the date 24/02/12.

Baring in mind the day I saw this date was 24/02/13, you might now realise why I was panicking. Thankfully, that was the date I had the car tested last year, being the organised guy I am, I had it done a month early. Actual deadline for the MOT was late March.

Panic over I booked a slot at the local testing centre and eagerly awaited the test day. Having just spent £600 on tyres and camber/alignment issues - Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres - I was hoping for a pain free MOT.

Fingers crossed...

I pulled up to the test centre and handed over my keys and got settled for the nail biting 30min wait.

I was called over when it was done, judging by the look on the guys face it wasn't going to be good news. To my absolute delight he said it had passed, gone straight through with no issues at all with 145k on the clock! Even better, my Dad had spotted a £5 off voucher in the local paper too, so it only cost me £35.

Here's to another year of motoring.